Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big Sean coming to MSU Tomorrow

Ive been a fan of the local Detroit artist Big Sean for a while now, but the question everyone wants to know is will Big Sean really ever make it to super star status?!! Personally I believe until he drops a album he will remain a mixtape artist. His flow is sick, but most of music and rhythm in his songs are the same. You can not produce for the people the same things over and over again. Dont get me wrong I really do enjoy listening to his music, but he has not produced a mixtape that i can listen over and over again and have it never good old. Mixtapes like Drakes So far Gone and Weezy's No Ceilings, I can still play to this day and put it on repeat. I congratulate him on getting signed to G.O.O.D music and making it as far as he has but he still has a ways to go.

I look forward to seeing him tomorrow at the concert at MSU, but he need to bring something special. Last time I saw him live was over the summer at the Wiz Khalifa concert downtown and Wiz took over the show and Big Sean is from the D. That was pretty disappointing, but everyone deserves a second chance so heres to you Big Sean. Don't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment