Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Female Mind

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. Can't live with you and for darn sure can't live without you. The question I think we all want to know is what you are looking for in a male? Personally I don't even know if most of you know the answer to that, but let me tell what I have observed from my 19 years of living.

I feel like ladies are always looking for that special man, but there are certain obstacles that jump in the way from you all finding that man. These obstacles are all materialistic. They are things like money, cars, jewelery, etc. You might find a man that is great for you but society or your friends say because he does not have this, this, and that then he is no good. Not all females do this though. There are definitely a lot of great women in this world that are willing to sacrifice a lot for a man because they know he has potential and even though he might not have it all now he treats you like no other man has before. With time all the wants you have will be given to you trust me. Ladies I have learned that you look for what you want in a man instead of what you need. True? I believe so.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. It is amazing how you all love and fantasize over something you will never have. It is great to dream, but lets dream realistically. Trey Songz is not thinking about you trust me. I don't mean to be a downer or seem like the dude just trying to act like all girl don't have their head on straight. These are just some things I have noticed. In college you all run to the frat guys, athletes, etc. Why not run to a scholar? Don't let what society and the different magazines you might read determine what is right for you. Every single one of you have a mind of your own so lets please use it. You all say you are independent right? Prove it.

On a better note, there are a number of females all over that have been hurt by no good men and it has hurt and will for ever affect how you choose men. I apologize for all of the men that treat women this way, but ladies the future waits on no man or woman. It is time to move on and there are many men out here that will make you forget all about your ex-boyfriend. Just give them a chance.

The female mind might be the most complex thing on this planet and none of us will ever understand what really goes on up there. All I ask is don't let society tell you what you should and should not like. Just be yourself and everything is yours. Ladies as much as I hate to admit it you really do run this beautiful world we all live in.

Love You All

2 comments:

  1. Cuz you are rite on it.!!!! I changed my ways and I believe I may have found that special one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and im glad.. hope it works out

    ReplyDelete