Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Great Motivational Speaker: Eric Thomas

The month of October was all fun and games for me. I felt like i could just party and do what ever I wanted and still do well academically. I could not have been more wrong! I needed some type of motivation and little did I know that I would find the motivation from my freshman year CAAP advisor, Eric Thomas.
He was always helping me and encouraging me then, but now it is touching and putting me back on my path of success more than ever. So now in the month of November I have turned my life around and I dedicate most of that change to Eric Thomas because of his words of encouragement and motivation. You all might be thinking he has only done this for me, but no many people can hear his word throughout the week. 

Eric Thomas also know as ET has 10 minute videos he does every Monday and sometimes Tuesdays to get your week started off right. These videos are called Thank God It's Monday (TGIM) or Thanks God It's Tuesday (TGIT) which can be viewed on YouTube or on his website theetstory.org. Then every Wednesday he Ustreams at 6 a.m getting that hump day Wednesday started off right with the encouragement you need to do everything you have on your schedule for that day and for the rest of the week. 

Other ways you can check ET out is on Twitter, Facebook, and his other website etthehiphoppreacher.com.

Thanks Mr. Thomas for everything and I encourage everyone to listen to some of ET's work because I guarantee it will change your mind frame and help you  to feel and know that you can really do anything you want to in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment